Thursday 31 March 2011

March 30th - Wednesday

I'm a little late with this one as I was busy with work.

I didn't train til 7.30pm because of work issues.  I did the following and I must admit I was feeling a bit rought

Mauy Thai/Boxing

100  -   V sit ups
50    -   Push ups from fists (not easy for me)

60 sec rest then repeat 3 times

50    -   Circling (Right) kicks over stomach high pole - Right leg
50    -   Circling (Left) kicks over stomach high pole - Right leg
50    -   Circling (Right) kicks over stomach high pole - Left leg
50    -   Circling (Left) kicks over stomach high pole - Left leg
50    -   Bob and weave with outside straight - Left Side
50    -   Bob and weave with outside straight - Right Side

I was feeling the pain here BIG TIME!

100  -  Crunches  to finish

No comments:

Post a Comment